1.1. In these terms and conditions set out by carry my heart keepsakes:
- Reference to “we” and “us” is a reference to carry my heart keepsakes
- Reference to “you” is a reference to the purchaser of the Goods from us.
- “Contract” means the contract between us for the sale and purchase of the Goods which incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
- “Goods” means the jewellery and or keepsakes and purchased by you from us.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
- "Elements" or "inclusions" refers to the cremation ashes, material, flowers, breast milk, teeth, soil, placenta, breast milk or locks of hair that you are including in your keepsake design.
2.1. We do not accept refunds or returns for any keepsake item created in our studio here at Carrymyheartkeepsakes. This is Due to the personlised nature of our designs.
2.2. If in the rare case that an item is damaged or faulty we will offer to remake this piece of Jewellery for you. Item will be made to original specification only.
2.3. At the point of sale a custom order is agreed and paid for and we will not offer a refund, however we may alter an order if a request is placed within 12hours of purchase. This is at sellers discretion and may come with a charge.